June 20, 2020
Learn how a technologist, healer and change agent found that learning to love himself was the answer he had been passionately seeking.
Michelle creative director VAST Institute interviews Seth to hear about his heroic journey to self love
- Learn why sacrifice and people-pleasing is an outdated paradigm
- Hear how Seth addressed and healed his version of culturally toxic masculinity
- Discover tools to expand your authenticity and self-love with ease
Learn more about Seth's work.
June 5, 2020
We have built VAST around a simple premise, WHAT I DO MATTERS®
This tagline reflects a commitment to personal responsibility as an empowering point of view. It guides each of us to take responsibility for the life we create and the impact we have on those around us. By acknowledging this, we can intentionally amplify our success and influence in the world. Your presence and contribution to the world matters, expand it!
In this VAST Taste of Original Thinking Podcast, Personal Responsibility, we explore:
- What is an improver and what are their motives?
- The power of your word and keeping it
- Blame as a tactic meant to distract you
- The qualities that support or diminish your impact in the world
- Addressing blamers with compassion and greater self confidence