February 13, 2022
Our guest Paula Intravaia, a bold and enlightened designer of educational daydreams is co- founder of Cloud Club Collective and stanch advocate for our right to daydream, YEA!
Paula is dedicated to the enhancement of human creativity by bringing research-based techniques via mobile technology and digital tools to individuals wanting to discover and unlock their latent creative. We explore the role of imagination in resilience and hear from Paula how educators, bleeding edge entrepreneurs and fourth graders each utilize the Purposeful Daydreaming to enhance their problem-solving capabilities and access their CREATIVITY VIRTUES.
We discuss the value of Positive Imagination and Purposeful Daydreaming via the lens of her experience and the many who’ve gathered at Cloud Club Collective to hone their innovative edge as Original Thinkers.
- Master tools for creating the future you want to experience
- Hone techniques for activating your positive imagination
- Design a transformative creative practice that seamlessly integrates into your daily life
- Learn how to spend quality time with your Imagination
Cloud Club is an organization dedicated to the enhancement of human creativity. We combine research-based techniques with mobile technology to create digital tools that help individuals discover and unlock their latent creative potential. If you'd like to learn more, please visit their website at Cloud Club Collective
December 30, 2020
How to remain buoyant and optimistic in times of fear, uncertainty and doubt:
- How to stop negativity from pulling you down
- What is positive Imagination and how to use it
- How to use it to dissipate the FUD in your life
December 29, 2020
Leading Your Team During Times of Crisis and Transition is part of the Don Graf bundle on Retaining and Developing Talent offered by the VAST Institute that explores the essential skills and benefits of applying Socially Intelligent Leadership skills to the art of guiding your team through times treacherous waters of crisis and market change. This episode provides guidance for those actively managing the people side of the equation in developing effective teams poised to achieve the best possible outcomes.
While many current project management training programs provide the traditional mechanics of managing the aspects of scope, schedule and budget, this VAST Learning Series boosts your ability to lead by managing interpersonal relationships judicially and empathetically for the benefit of all stakeholders.
Thought Leader Don Graf provides a finely-honed blueprint for leading a collaborative team aligned to achieving your project vision. In addition to traditional project management skills, this series will provide insights into what soft skills you and your organization need to enhance your project management proficiency.
In this Socially Intelligent Project Management Series you will learn how to create a project environment where:
- Members who are eager to solve your toughest problems and do their best work
- Unique, diverse talent pools both virtual and real-time are optimized for outcomes and profit
- Motivating your teams to perform to scope, schedule and budget, the holy trinity of PM is addressed and sustained.
- You identify client and project challenges before they become explosive
- New competencies learned
- Socially Intelligent Leadership
- Positive Imagination
- Healthy Relationships
July 10, 2020
Once clients and colleagues have spent enough time with VAST content and techniques, they see the world a bit differently than most. They possess a respected sense of calm and confidence despite the challenges that life brings to them. We have built VAST around a simple premise, WHAT I DO MATTERS® This is exponentially true when it comes to generating a quality of business or life that honors, nourishes and delights you. The VAST Core Competencies are the engine that drives these results.
In this VAST Taste of Original Thinking Podcast, The Six Competencies to Thrive By, we explore:
- How employing these Competencies Opens Your Mind to New Possibilities and Taps Your Personal Potential.
- Learn how to amplify your professional leadership, personal effectiveness, and spiritual growth with this kindhearted and holographic model
- See how linking the six competencies, aka, puzzle pieces craft a life steeped in authenticity, optimism, and resilience.
- Discover how following their trajectory can gently generate a level of personal confidence previously unimagined
June 20, 2020
Learn how a technologist, healer and change agent found that learning to love himself was the answer he had been passionately seeking.
Michelle creative director VAST Institute interviews Seth to hear about his heroic journey to self love
- Learn why sacrifice and people-pleasing is an outdated paradigm
- Hear how Seth addressed and healed his version of culturally toxic masculinity
- Discover tools to expand your authenticity and self-love with ease
Learn more about Seth's work.
June 5, 2020
We have built VAST around a simple premise, WHAT I DO MATTERS®
This tagline reflects a commitment to personal responsibility as an empowering point of view. It guides each of us to take responsibility for the life we create and the impact we have on those around us. By acknowledging this, we can intentionally amplify our success and influence in the world. Your presence and contribution to the world matters, expand it!
In this VAST Taste of Original Thinking Podcast, Personal Responsibility, we explore:
- What is an improver and what are their motives?
- The power of your word and keeping it
- Blame as a tactic meant to distract you
- The qualities that support or diminish your impact in the world
- Addressing blamers with compassion and greater self confidence