July 10, 2020
Once clients and colleagues have spent enough time with VAST content and techniques, they see the world a bit differently than most. They possess a respected sense of calm and confidence despite the challenges that life brings to them. We have built VAST around a simple premise, WHAT I DO MATTERS® This is exponentially true when it comes to generating a quality of business or life that honors, nourishes and delights you. The VAST Core Competencies are the engine that drives these results.
In this VAST Taste of Original Thinking Podcast, The Six Competencies to Thrive By, we explore:
- How employing these Competencies Opens Your Mind to New Possibilities and Taps Your Personal Potential.
- Learn how to amplify your professional leadership, personal effectiveness, and spiritual growth with this kindhearted and holographic model
- See how linking the six competencies, aka, puzzle pieces craft a life steeped in authenticity, optimism, and resilience.
- Discover how following their trajectory can gently generate a level of personal confidence previously unimagined
June 20, 2020
Learn how a technologist, healer and change agent found that learning to love himself was the answer he had been passionately seeking.
Michelle creative director VAST Institute interviews Seth to hear about his heroic journey to self love
- Learn why sacrifice and people-pleasing is an outdated paradigm
- Hear how Seth addressed and healed his version of culturally toxic masculinity
- Discover tools to expand your authenticity and self-love with ease
Learn more about Seth's work.
June 5, 2020
We have built VAST around a simple premise, WHAT I DO MATTERS®
This tagline reflects a commitment to personal responsibility as an empowering point of view. It guides each of us to take responsibility for the life we create and the impact we have on those around us. By acknowledging this, we can intentionally amplify our success and influence in the world. Your presence and contribution to the world matters, expand it!
In this VAST Taste of Original Thinking Podcast, Personal Responsibility, we explore:
- What is an improver and what are their motives?
- The power of your word and keeping it
- Blame as a tactic meant to distract you
- The qualities that support or diminish your impact in the world
- Addressing blamers with compassion and greater self confidence
March 6, 2020
The Vast Institute believes that people coming together into healthy relationships is a vital step towards creating a balanced life, as well as one contributing factor to peace on earth.
We have devised a simple and kindhearted approach to constructing positive relationships. One step towards having Healthy Relationships is to know one’s self. We explore the powerful connection between claiming your personal value system and having balanced, realistic, healthier relationships with the people in your life.
The Vast Institute Healthy Relationship Program is designed for anyone who wishes to take their relationships to the next level of confidence, respect, trust and love.
Join us to learn how to navigate relationships with greater ease - https://www.vastinstitute.com/calendar
February 7, 2020
The Vast Institute® Healthy Relationship Program is designed for anyone ready to take relationships with self and others to the next level of confidence, trust, and love.
Whether you are already relationship savvy or seeking to enhance your knowledge, this course is brimming with techniques developed by VAST Founder, Michelle Sherman.
At Vast we believe that people coming together in healthy relationships is one vital step towards creating greater peace both in your life and on this planet.
February 6, 2020
Connect with our global VAST community to share insights and get your questions answered in a dynamic, 45-minute online discussion about life, love and professional intensity.
Learn Vast techniques to gracefully navigate the currents and areas of challenge in your life. Log on every second Wednesday of the month to learn authenticity, leadership and relationship skills that create positive outcomes and build encouraging communities.