February 13, 2022
Our guest Paula Intravaia, a bold and enlightened designer of educational daydreams is co- founder of Cloud Club Collective and stanch advocate for our right to daydream, YEA!
Paula is dedicated to the enhancement of human creativity by bringing research-based techniques via mobile technology and digital tools to individuals wanting to discover and unlock their latent creative. We explore the role of imagination in resilience and hear from Paula how educators, bleeding edge entrepreneurs and fourth graders each utilize the Purposeful Daydreaming to enhance their problem-solving capabilities and access their CREATIVITY VIRTUES.
We discuss the value of Positive Imagination and Purposeful Daydreaming via the lens of her experience and the many who’ve gathered at Cloud Club Collective to hone their innovative edge as Original Thinkers.
- Master tools for creating the future you want to experience
- Hone techniques for activating your positive imagination
- Design a transformative creative practice that seamlessly integrates into your daily life
- Learn how to spend quality time with your Imagination
Cloud Club is an organization dedicated to the enhancement of human creativity. We combine research-based techniques with mobile technology to create digital tools that help individuals discover and unlock their latent creative potential. If you'd like to learn more, please visit their website at Cloud Club Collective
October 25, 2021
Sound and Light is an animated, unscripted dialogue with Jim Cohen and Michelle Sherman, as they recount the impact that music has made on their lives, from the ’50’s to today.
Join Jim and Michelle as they fast forward to the music of today and how it continues to influence their lives. They reflect on symphonic music, rock and roll, rock stars past and present and the powerful magic of music as a universal harmonizer.
- The imagination and math of music
- Transcendence, and the power of community
- Music as magic incarnate
Jim Cohen is an accomplished innovation design strategist, trusted advisor, mentor, and transformation sherpa. He has the soul of an artist, the mind of a business leader and the heart of a guru.
For more about Jim visit https://www.jimcohensherpa.com
Michelle Sherman is a renaissance woman, international business strategist, Inspirational speaker, published author, transformational coach, leadership mentor, citizen diplomat and visionary pioneer.
For more information about Michelle visit https://www.vastinstitute.com
December 30, 2020
How to remain buoyant and optimistic in times of fear, uncertainty and doubt:
- How to stop negativity from pulling you down
- What is positive Imagination and how to use it
- How to use it to dissipate the FUD in your life
September 18, 2020
Navigating the Process of Self-Discovery
Thought Leader Jeni Miller, interviewed by Michelle Sherman, offers her inspired perspective as a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Author, Energy intuitive and kind hearted change agent specializing in Bliss Born childbirth hypnosis and how to navigate the process of Self-Discovery.
- Hear Jeni’s amazing journey of Self-Discovery from marketeer to Alchemist
- Explore the power of your mind body resonance and how to work with it for your greatest good
- Learn how Bliss Born childbirth hypnosis welcomes new souls into a more peaceful world.
August 1, 2020
Join Michelle as she enjoys the poetic musings of Joseph Robinson as they delve into the dark moments and priceless jewels found within his hero’s quest towards authentic living as a kindhearted man, businessperson, family member and spiritual companion. Hear of his passion, wisdom and courage through the lens of his Inaugural Anthology - Laying Bare Bones.
Join Joseph and Michelle to as they explore via his poetry:
- How nature has guided Joseph’s passionate journey to peace and calm
- How to navigate the discomforts of vulnerability
- What gifts are available in the moments of doubt, sadness or pain
June 20, 2020
Learn how a technologist, healer and change agent found that learning to love himself was the answer he had been passionately seeking.
Michelle creative director VAST Institute interviews Seth to hear about his heroic journey to self love
- Learn why sacrifice and people-pleasing is an outdated paradigm
- Hear how Seth addressed and healed his version of culturally toxic masculinity
- Discover tools to expand your authenticity and self-love with ease
Learn more about Seth's work.
June 5, 2020
We have built VAST around a simple premise, WHAT I DO MATTERS®
This tagline reflects a commitment to personal responsibility as an empowering point of view. It guides each of us to take responsibility for the life we create and the impact we have on those around us. By acknowledging this, we can intentionally amplify our success and influence in the world. Your presence and contribution to the world matters, expand it!
In this VAST Taste of Original Thinking Podcast, Personal Responsibility, we explore:
- What is an improver and what are their motives?
- The power of your word and keeping it
- Blame as a tactic meant to distract you
- The qualities that support or diminish your impact in the world
- Addressing blamers with compassion and greater self confidence
April 28, 2020
Are you ready to hear the four step path to claiming your space as an Original and Illuminated Thinker? Learn the role that cognitive replenishment, positive imagination, and your consciousness can play in tapping into your genius while healing the planet.
For those who like effective and potent solutions to the current problems that ail you/us, here is a 15 minute practical yet kindhearted approach to generating a more nourishing quality of life.
April 3, 2020
Have you ever wondered why some people self- sabotage while others hit the ball over the fence? Have you ever wanted to help solve HUGE human problems in a wise and illuminated manner? Then VAST Consciousness Studies are for you!
Consciousness is the prism through which our individual and collective presence shines. It is the filter for how we each see the world we experience. It informs and dictates our daily choices. Becoming intentional with it affords great power.
Join Michelle Sherman, Founder and Creative Director to explore how a working knowledge of Human Consciousness, and its application to daily challenges, improves your experience of life, reduces relationship confusion and helps to heal the world. Especially helpful for those seeking illuminated approaches to boost their mindfulness, leadership and healing practice.