February 13, 2022
Our guest Paula Intravaia, a bold and enlightened designer of educational daydreams is co- founder of Cloud Club Collective and stanch advocate for our right to daydream, YEA!
Paula is dedicated to the enhancement of human creativity by bringing research-based techniques via mobile technology and digital tools to individuals wanting to discover and unlock their latent creative. We explore the role of imagination in resilience and hear from Paula how educators, bleeding edge entrepreneurs and fourth graders each utilize the Purposeful Daydreaming to enhance their problem-solving capabilities and access their CREATIVITY VIRTUES.
We discuss the value of Positive Imagination and Purposeful Daydreaming via the lens of her experience and the many who’ve gathered at Cloud Club Collective to hone their innovative edge as Original Thinkers.
- Master tools for creating the future you want to experience
- Hone techniques for activating your positive imagination
- Design a transformative creative practice that seamlessly integrates into your daily life
- Learn how to spend quality time with your Imagination
Cloud Club is an organization dedicated to the enhancement of human creativity. We combine research-based techniques with mobile technology to create digital tools that help individuals discover and unlock their latent creative potential. If you'd like to learn more, please visit their website at Cloud Club Collective
October 25, 2021
Sound and Light is an animated, unscripted dialogue with Jim Cohen and Michelle Sherman, as they recount the impact that music has made on their lives, from the ’50’s to today.
Join Jim and Michelle as they fast forward to the music of today and how it continues to influence their lives. They reflect on symphonic music, rock and roll, rock stars past and present and the powerful magic of music as a universal harmonizer.
- The imagination and math of music
- Transcendence, and the power of community
- Music as magic incarnate
Jim Cohen is an accomplished innovation design strategist, trusted advisor, mentor, and transformation sherpa. He has the soul of an artist, the mind of a business leader and the heart of a guru.
For more about Jim visit https://www.jimcohensherpa.com
Michelle Sherman is a renaissance woman, international business strategist, Inspirational speaker, published author, transformational coach, leadership mentor, citizen diplomat and visionary pioneer.
For more information about Michelle visit https://www.vastinstitute.com
September 28, 2021
Join Michelle Purnell-Hepburn and Michelle Sherman as they explore how beautiful you are and life is, once we embrace our “curls”. Heartfelt sharing, inclusion wisdom and sincere encouragement abound with these two vibrant Curly Girls, who have seen a lot and endeavor to bring out the best in life.
Curly Girls Guide to Belonging will offer perspective, encouragement and practical tools to hone your world in a loving and compassionate manner.
December 30, 2020
How to remain buoyant and optimistic in times of fear, uncertainty and doubt:
- How to stop negativity from pulling you down
- What is positive Imagination and how to use it
- How to use it to dissipate the FUD in your life
December 29, 2020
Leading Your Team During Times of Crisis and Transition is part of the Don Graf bundle on Retaining and Developing Talent offered by the VAST Institute that explores the essential skills and benefits of applying Socially Intelligent Leadership skills to the art of guiding your team through times treacherous waters of crisis and market change. This episode provides guidance for those actively managing the people side of the equation in developing effective teams poised to achieve the best possible outcomes.
While many current project management training programs provide the traditional mechanics of managing the aspects of scope, schedule and budget, this VAST Learning Series boosts your ability to lead by managing interpersonal relationships judicially and empathetically for the benefit of all stakeholders.
Thought Leader Don Graf provides a finely-honed blueprint for leading a collaborative team aligned to achieving your project vision. In addition to traditional project management skills, this series will provide insights into what soft skills you and your organization need to enhance your project management proficiency.
In this Socially Intelligent Project Management Series you will learn how to create a project environment where:
- Members who are eager to solve your toughest problems and do their best work
- Unique, diverse talent pools both virtual and real-time are optimized for outcomes and profit
- Motivating your teams to perform to scope, schedule and budget, the holy trinity of PM is addressed and sustained.
- You identify client and project challenges before they become explosive
- New competencies learned
- Socially Intelligent Leadership
- Positive Imagination
- Healthy Relationships
September 18, 2020
Navigating the Process of Self-Discovery
Thought Leader Jeni Miller, interviewed by Michelle Sherman, offers her inspired perspective as a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Author, Energy intuitive and kind hearted change agent specializing in Bliss Born childbirth hypnosis and how to navigate the process of Self-Discovery.
- Hear Jeni’s amazing journey of Self-Discovery from marketeer to Alchemist
- Explore the power of your mind body resonance and how to work with it for your greatest good
- Learn how Bliss Born childbirth hypnosis welcomes new souls into a more peaceful world.
August 1, 2020
Join Michelle as she enjoys the poetic musings of Joseph Robinson as they delve into the dark moments and priceless jewels found within his hero’s quest towards authentic living as a kindhearted man, businessperson, family member and spiritual companion. Hear of his passion, wisdom and courage through the lens of his Inaugural Anthology - Laying Bare Bones.
Join Joseph and Michelle to as they explore via his poetry:
- How nature has guided Joseph’s passionate journey to peace and calm
- How to navigate the discomforts of vulnerability
- What gifts are available in the moments of doubt, sadness or pain
July 10, 2020
Once clients and colleagues have spent enough time with VAST content and techniques, they see the world a bit differently than most. They possess a respected sense of calm and confidence despite the challenges that life brings to them. We have built VAST around a simple premise, WHAT I DO MATTERS® This is exponentially true when it comes to generating a quality of business or life that honors, nourishes and delights you. The VAST Core Competencies are the engine that drives these results.
In this VAST Taste of Original Thinking Podcast, The Six Competencies to Thrive By, we explore:
- How employing these Competencies Opens Your Mind to New Possibilities and Taps Your Personal Potential.
- Learn how to amplify your professional leadership, personal effectiveness, and spiritual growth with this kindhearted and holographic model
- See how linking the six competencies, aka, puzzle pieces craft a life steeped in authenticity, optimism, and resilience.
- Discover how following their trajectory can gently generate a level of personal confidence previously unimagined
June 20, 2020
Learn how a technologist, healer and change agent found that learning to love himself was the answer he had been passionately seeking.
Michelle creative director VAST Institute interviews Seth to hear about his heroic journey to self love
- Learn why sacrifice and people-pleasing is an outdated paradigm
- Hear how Seth addressed and healed his version of culturally toxic masculinity
- Discover tools to expand your authenticity and self-love with ease
Learn more about Seth's work.
May 17, 2020
Urban Landscapes reflect how we connect as human beings. As we see migration and social density patterns shift due to a variety of factors ranging from corporate globalization to natural calamity, we have realized that most of those people end up in a city.
When confronted with this reality of urban life, we have the option of taking a positive or negative approach to the increased population density and its impact on modern life.
You can choose to be a “turtle”, hide in your shell and ignore the change, or embrace the opportunities presented for improvements in community development.
Join Michelle Sherman and Professor Sergey Vesmanov for a discussion about Modern Urban Life. Learn More