October 25, 2021
Sound and Light is an animated, unscripted dialogue with Jim Cohen and Michelle Sherman, as they recount the impact that music has made on their lives, from the ’50’s to today.
Join Jim and Michelle as they fast forward to the music of today and how it continues to influence their lives. They reflect on symphonic music, rock and roll, rock stars past and present and the powerful magic of music as a universal harmonizer.
- The imagination and math of music
- Transcendence, and the power of community
- Music as magic incarnate
Jim Cohen is an accomplished innovation design strategist, trusted advisor, mentor, and transformation sherpa. He has the soul of an artist, the mind of a business leader and the heart of a guru.
For more about Jim visit https://www.jimcohensherpa.com
Michelle Sherman is a renaissance woman, international business strategist, Inspirational speaker, published author, transformational coach, leadership mentor, citizen diplomat and visionary pioneer.
For more information about Michelle visit https://www.vastinstitute.com
September 28, 2021
Join Michelle Purnell-Hepburn and Michelle Sherman as they explore how beautiful you are and life is, once we embrace our “curls”. Heartfelt sharing, inclusion wisdom and sincere encouragement abound with these two vibrant Curly Girls, who have seen a lot and endeavor to bring out the best in life.
Curly Girls Guide to Belonging will offer perspective, encouragement and practical tools to hone your world in a loving and compassionate manner.
December 30, 2020
How to remain buoyant and optimistic in times of fear, uncertainty and doubt:
- How to stop negativity from pulling you down
- What is positive Imagination and how to use it
- How to use it to dissipate the FUD in your life
September 18, 2020
Navigating the Process of Self-Discovery
Thought Leader Jeni Miller, interviewed by Michelle Sherman, offers her inspired perspective as a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Author, Energy intuitive and kind hearted change agent specializing in Bliss Born childbirth hypnosis and how to navigate the process of Self-Discovery.
- Hear Jeni’s amazing journey of Self-Discovery from marketeer to Alchemist
- Explore the power of your mind body resonance and how to work with it for your greatest good
- Learn how Bliss Born childbirth hypnosis welcomes new souls into a more peaceful world.
August 1, 2020
Join Michelle as she enjoys the poetic musings of Joseph Robinson as they delve into the dark moments and priceless jewels found within his hero’s quest towards authentic living as a kindhearted man, businessperson, family member and spiritual companion. Hear of his passion, wisdom and courage through the lens of his Inaugural Anthology - Laying Bare Bones.
Join Joseph and Michelle to as they explore via his poetry:
- How nature has guided Joseph’s passionate journey to peace and calm
- How to navigate the discomforts of vulnerability
- What gifts are available in the moments of doubt, sadness or pain
July 10, 2020
Once clients and colleagues have spent enough time with VAST content and techniques, they see the world a bit differently than most. They possess a respected sense of calm and confidence despite the challenges that life brings to them. We have built VAST around a simple premise, WHAT I DO MATTERS® This is exponentially true when it comes to generating a quality of business or life that honors, nourishes and delights you. The VAST Core Competencies are the engine that drives these results.
In this VAST Taste of Original Thinking Podcast, The Six Competencies to Thrive By, we explore:
- How employing these Competencies Opens Your Mind to New Possibilities and Taps Your Personal Potential.
- Learn how to amplify your professional leadership, personal effectiveness, and spiritual growth with this kindhearted and holographic model
- See how linking the six competencies, aka, puzzle pieces craft a life steeped in authenticity, optimism, and resilience.
- Discover how following their trajectory can gently generate a level of personal confidence previously unimagined
June 20, 2020
Learn how a technologist, healer and change agent found that learning to love himself was the answer he had been passionately seeking.
Michelle creative director VAST Institute interviews Seth to hear about his heroic journey to self love
- Learn why sacrifice and people-pleasing is an outdated paradigm
- Hear how Seth addressed and healed his version of culturally toxic masculinity
- Discover tools to expand your authenticity and self-love with ease
Learn more about Seth's work.
June 5, 2020
We have built VAST around a simple premise, WHAT I DO MATTERS®
This tagline reflects a commitment to personal responsibility as an empowering point of view. It guides each of us to take responsibility for the life we create and the impact we have on those around us. By acknowledging this, we can intentionally amplify our success and influence in the world. Your presence and contribution to the world matters, expand it!
In this VAST Taste of Original Thinking Podcast, Personal Responsibility, we explore:
- What is an improver and what are their motives?
- The power of your word and keeping it
- Blame as a tactic meant to distract you
- The qualities that support or diminish your impact in the world
- Addressing blamers with compassion and greater self confidence