Leading Your Team During Times of Crisis and Transition is part of the Don Graf bundle on Retaining and Developing Talent offered by the VAST Institute that explores the essential skills and benefits of applying Socially Intelligent Leadership skills to the art of guiding your team through times treacherous waters of crisis and market change. This episode provides guidance for those actively managing the people side of the equation in developing effective teams poised to achieve the best possible outcomes.
While many current project management training programs provide the traditional mechanics of managing the aspects of scope, schedule and budget, this VAST Learning Series boosts your ability to lead by managing interpersonal relationships judicially and empathetically for the benefit of all stakeholders.
Thought Leader Don Graf provides a finely-honed blueprint for leading a collaborative team aligned to achieving your project vision. In addition to traditional project management skills, this series will provide insights into what soft skills you and your organization need to enhance your project management proficiency.
In this Socially Intelligent Project Management Series you will learn how to create a project environment where:
- Members who are eager to solve your toughest problems and do their best work
- Unique, diverse talent pools both virtual and real-time are optimized for outcomes and profit
- Motivating your teams to perform to scope, schedule and budget, the holy trinity of PM is addressed and sustained.
- You identify client and project challenges before they become explosive
- New competencies learned
- Socially Intelligent Leadership
- Positive Imagination
- Healthy Relationships